Argan oil can be used either on its own or as an ingredient in a shampoo, conditioner or styling agent. It is effective both ways, so it is up to the user which one to get.If you have damaged hair, try it as a pre-shampoo conditioner,If you have frizzy hair, try it as a hair smoothing serum,If you have dry hair, try it as a conditioner booster. Argan oil’s ability to nourish and moisturize hair means that it’s especially beneficial for damaged hair or frizzy hair.
Benefits of Using Argan Oil on Your Hair:
- Eliminate dandruff and dry scalp
- Tame frizz, flyaways, and repair split ends by using it as a leave-in conditioner
- Protect your hair from the heat of blow dryers and flat irons
- Treat dry, brittle hair
- Protecting your hair from swimming
- Treating hair loss
- protect hair from sun
- Can be used on dry scalp
- Give your hair shiner look
Follow this Routine for Shiny & Strong Hair:
- Wash the affected area with a natural cleanser free of parabens and synthetic materials.
- Avoid products with cleansing beads that can exacerbate acne.
- Excessive rubbing can irritate acne and strip away natural oils.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Argan oil and massage in circles into affected area until dry.